Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Candy Buffet

Candy Buffet!
We had a candy buffet at Lacey and Jarrod's wedding.
It was very festive and so much fun.


I ordered all different kinds of candy from the internet.


I searched and searched for all different types of jars.
I found a lot of them at Kirklands, Ross and TJ Maxx.
I didn't pay over $15.00 for any of them.


(These jars were filled four times during the night.)
I wish I had a picture of when they were all full.


This table was in the foyer area and was busy all night with people filling their bags.






I made signs for each jar.


I also made these candy sacks.
I used a lace edge punch to get the lace effect.
I ordered stickers with various engagement pictures and put them on the sacks.


The candy buffet was a great addition to Lacey and Jarrod's
Happily Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment