Sunday, December 30, 2012

Reception Decor

It's all in the details!
I am a detail kind of gal.
Planning this wedding with Lacey and amazing vendors
made this wedding everything we hoped it would be!
It was an absolute labor of love!


The guest book and favor table was in the foyer.
I made the guest book on Shutterfly.  
It was 12x12 and turned out great.
It was filled with Lacey and Jarrod's engagement pictures and
is now a treasured keepsake of their wedding.

I painted lots of "G"'s for Gamble
and had them tucked in various places.


I filled this old suitcase with the "twistband" favors.


We had mason jars and tall cylinders filled with candles.  
I purchased the tall cylinders at the Dollar Tree!


Remember the "Wedding Wands" I blogged about months ago?
Here they are!
I made tons of signs and had them everywhere.


The gift table was decorated with pictures of Lacey's grandparents who have passed away, one of her bridal portraits, a framed wedding invitation, their engagement scrapbook and gorgeous florals.


We had 20 banquet tables each decorated with a slab of wood, mason jars
covered with burlap and lace, votive candles and 
assorted vases in various heights and sizes filled with flowers.


We had 8 tall bistro tables around the edge of the dance floor.


The tall cylinder vases were covered in lace and burlap.
It had curly willow in it as well.
I loved how this looked!  There were 4 of these!


I had little silver frames with assorted pictures of Lacey and Jarrod as well.


I purchased satin napkins and they were each tied with lace.



Remember the bottles I found at a garage sale?  Pretty cute don't you think!!


I rented some great antique pieces from our florist, Poppy Lane.
She did wonders working with these pieces!


The cake table was my favorite part of all the decorations.
Lacey and Jarrod loved it as well.
This table was filled with confections, beautiful, romantic flowers and candles.




Here are the famous sugar cookies made by my friend Jamie.  They 
were gone in 10 minutes!
We had 10 dozen cupcakes as well as the cake and cookies.


The pewter cake stand was placed on an antique suitcase! 
The large floral was arranged in an antique sap bucket!  Gorgeous!

The reception decor was beautiful.
We were very grateful for all the help from our vendors.
Lacey and Jarrod loved every moment of this night.

What a great way to begin their
Happily Ever After!







No comments:

Post a Comment