Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bridal Portraits

Lacey's Bridal Portraits
were taken by our Photographer
Kelly Madole.

She has been taking pictures of our family for a couple of years.
Those of you who know me...
Know how much I love taking my own pictures!
Kelly is someone I really trust!
I love her work and consider her a dear friend.



She works incredibly hard to capture her clients vision.
We selected a vineyard for our location.

Here are just a few of the images Kelly captured.


Lacey wore two different dresses for the shoot.
Her short dress was for the reception.
We love both dresses.




and Lacey in her wedding gown.....







and Her AMAZING SHOES!!!



Last one for now!


We couldn't be any happier!
Thank you Kelly for capturing this day for us!

Lacey and Jarrod will live
Happily Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment