Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Wedding!
There is so much to do for The Wedding.

"The Tizzy" has officially begun.
You know what "The Tizzy" is don't you?

"The Tizzy" is the way THE mom acts before company comes over!
"The Tizzy" is what happens anytime THE mom gets stressed out.

I AM "The TIZZY" thrower! 
This is me.  I am THE MOM.  I am much calmer in this photo.

except...
(I look really chubby which is another reason why I am in a Tizzy.)

There....I said it!  I am owning it!
I will apologize later...in like 7 months.

so...this is what "The Tizzy" looked like this weekend.

I spent ALL DAY SATURDAY looking for burlap.
Not just ANY burlap.  I need WEDDING burlap.


I know...the people in ALL the stores gave me the same eye roll.
but...
wedding burlap is the core of my being right now.

Here's why I need burlap.




I am making burlap flowers...100's of burlap flowers.

Don't make the mistake of asking me what the flowers are for...
(Larry asked me what they were for.  I almost had a heart attack!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE FOR?

Now you know what "The Tizzy" looks like.

You might want to steer clear of THE MOM for the next few months
because,
I am planning my daughter's
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!







No comments:

Post a Comment