Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where Do We Start?

Wow!  A Wedding!
Where do we start?

"How much does a wedding cost?"
Honestly, I have no clue!

So, I started reading articles on the internet about
wedding budgets and realized....
Weddings are expensive!!!
But!
I am going to let you in on a little secret!
We are NOT going to "break the bank" on this wedding.
Besides that...
Lacey doesn't want a big fancy wedding!
She has always been very practical and really dislikes 
having people make a big deal about her.
She never liked having birthday parties and
completely avoids being the center of attention.


sigh!

(She is NOTHING like me!!)

so...
Here's how this is going to go down.
This wedding is going
to be a 
DIY,
"Do it Yourself",
 stay in budget,
  dream come true!


THANK GOODNESS for PINTEREST!  


Let the fun begin!


We attended a Bridal Fair!
(Not that helpful and very overwhelming!)



We have been reading
magazines and books. 
(Very helpful and NOT overwhelming)


We even have a special little "planner" to keep us on task!

So...I gotta go!
I have some pinning to do on Pinterest
for Lacey and Jarrod's

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!









No comments:

Post a Comment