Friday, May 4, 2012

The Garage Sale Goldmine

Garage Sale Fabulousness!

Today was perfect.
Today I scored BIG Time!

I got a lead...from a really good friend!
Some people may say I got insider information!
(Okay, so I got a text...while I was at work...)
But,
This was just too good to pass up!

The big news/text said:

BURLAP!
MASON JARS!
COOL BOTTLES!

Does my friend know me or what?

I nearly fainted.
My heart started racing!
I got all out of breath!
I had a little bit of a TIZZY!

I made sure nobody was following me
and raced on over to the secret location.

And...
BINGO!
There it was!

The first thing I spotted was two rolls of Burlap!
Are you kidding me right now!


Be STILL my palpitating heart!!


My eyes nearly popped out of my pounding head!

(Did you see the price?)
Yup! $3.00 bucks
Two rolls, 14 inches wide, 10 yards long of

 TABLE RUNNER PERFECTION!

I have hit the burlap lottery!

AND that's not all!

Check out these beauties!


Bottles ~ 18 of them to be precise!


Mason jars...all wired up and ready to hang from wedding heaven!


MORE and MORE jars for our Happily Ever After.


Are you with me?
Get ready...
25 cents, a piece!
Even the bottles.
(I felt like I was stealing!)
I didn't even try and haggle.
I actually contemplated giving them a tip.

And, that's not all.

Check this cool thingy out!


It's a shower curtain...or that's what SOME people might use it for.

I think we will use it for a backdrop for something, anything!
All I know is it's cool and it was $5.00.

And,
last but not least...



READ IT AND WEEP!
Two brand new Arthur Court serving trays.

 TEN BUCKS a piece.
I know!  I know!

Today I spent $50.00 of our wedding budget!
Hey, not bad!

My life if complete or at least the day is complete.

I have officially won the crown for Garage Sale Princess!
(The Queen Crown goes to my friend Jessica for the tip/text of the year!)

So, I will keep you posted on what I do with all these fabulous treasures for
Lacey and Jarrod's 
Happily Ever After!

PS ~  Spell check is going crazy on my 
made up words but I don't care!
I think fabulousness should be a real word!







No comments:

Post a Comment