Thursday, November 8, 2012

Food Glorious Food!

What's for Dinner?
Those of you who know me
KNOW how much I love GOOD food!
You are probably wondering
what's for dinner 
at Lacey's and Jarrod's wedding?

Well I am not telling what's on the menu
BUT
I can guarantee it is going to be delicious!

I love to cook!  It's a fact!
I love to eat!  
An even more obvious fact!
So...
We hired the best!
Abbey Road Catering.


Kris Abbey is the owner and she's kind of a big deal!


She is amazing and after meeting with her twice I can honestly say
I am completely relaxed.  
(Those of you who know me are rolling your eyes...but it's true)

She has everything under control and has been super easy to work with!


When we met with her today she had a plate of cookies waiting for us!
(My Kind OF GAL!)


Just look at these delicious treats!  
I told you she was amazing!


Even the outside of her studio looks festive!
I love the little details 
and that is what Kris
is all about!  
I can't wait to see how everything looks and
more importantly how everything tastes.

We are getting so excited for Lacey and Jarrod's
Happily Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment